A Real Estate Agent or REALTOR is a licensed, qualified professional who is trained to assist in the buying, selling, renting/leasing as well as valuating your property for purchase or sale. A qualified agent will be able to save you time, money and frustration throughout the process of listing your home for sale.
These are a few advantages to working with a licensed agent to sell your home:
1. A licensed agent can inform you on current market trends, home availability, listing prices as well as current days on the market. A qualified listing agent will do a Comparative Market Analysis on your home to find the right price for your property adding in comps or comparables relating to your specific home and added values.
2. When Marketing your home your agent will take a step back and look at your home from a business perspective, recognizing areas needing improvement and “love” such as new paint, landscaping to improve curb appeal or home staging to be visually stimulating and welcoming.
3. Your Agent will advertise and market the property to other agents as well as on MLS (Multiple Listing Service), and other high traffic areas that REALTORS navigate easily with high visibility to market your property.
4. An agent will know how and when to advertise your property.
5. Your agent will pre-qualify perspective buyers and find out if they are financially able to purchase your home.
6. Negotiating the terms and conditions of a home sale is sometimes required and finding a qualified agent to handle these things is beneficial to selling your home smoothly.
7. In any Real Estate transaction issues may arise and your agent will be the one to handle these, keeping you on track for a close.
8. Using the right agent will greatly improve your chances of selling at a higher price, shorter time on the market, and bigger return on your sale.
So why list with a professional? In the end listing your home with a professional could save you time, money, frustration, legal issues and bring you an overall better return for your investment.
With 23 years in Real Estate, Craig Carver has been awarded numerous achievements, awards and been recognized for being a Top Producer and Team Leader, ranking in Texas’ Top 500 RE/MAX Teams.